soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Sunday, February 27, 2011

How I got Free diapers today

Can I just say I love Walgreens!  The are the Bees knees I swear.  And I super love the cashier at the one in South Auburn on Auburn Way.  I am going to get her name next time and sing her praises.  She always makes triple sure all my coupons come off and if she notices that the ad had a coupon I have forgotten, she gives me one from her stash.  Good customer service seems to hard to come by, and great service is a rare gem.  I could go on, but I am sure you want me to tell you about the free diapers already. 

I did 3 transactions
#1
Colgate Total Advanced or Total Gum Defense toothpaste (4 oz) $2.99, get $3 RR
- $.75/1  (2/27 SS)
= $2.24 out of pocket
Get $3 RR
($.76 profit after coupon & RR)

Colgate tooth brushes (buy one get one free) on sale for $2.49
- $.75/1  (2/27 SS)
= 2 for  $1.74 out of pocket

Aquaphor Lip Repair (.35 oz) $4.99, get $4 RR
- $1/1 printable
= $3.99 out of pocket
Get $4 RR
( Free after coupon & RR )

Motrin PM pain relief (20 ct) $3, get $3 RR
- $6/2 MQ (1/9 SS) OR
= $0 out of pocket
Get $3 RR
(= up to $3 profit after coupon & RR)

tax was $1.57

Total Paid out of Pocket = $9.64

got $10 in RR


#2 
Huggies Jumbo pack diapers $8.99, get $2 RR
- $2/1  (2/27 SS)
= $6.99 out of pocket
Get $2 RR
(= $4.99 after coupon & RR)

tax =  $.66
Paid with $8 in RR
got back $2RR

#3
Listerine mouthwash (500 ml, select varieties) $2.99, get $1 RR
- $1/1 (2/27 SS)
= $1.99 OOP
Get $1 RR
(= $.99 after coupon & RR)


Paid with $1 RR 

Still have $4 in RR to use later

(RR= register rewards, they print out after you pay for your items, and are good on your next transaction)

Do you play the Drug Store game?  what have you got for free or better lately?

Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. this weekend was my first try at all these ideas. thanks for the inspiration Kim. =D

    Venus Rzr 7.99 get $4.00 RR

    2 of my fave cleaning products 2/6.00
    get $3.00 RR

    Next purchase:

    Quaker Chewy Bars 2/4.00 (Regular price for these everywhere I look is $3.78 per box)
    -$4.00 RR

    Eucerine Aquaphore 8.49
    -2.00 RR

    I saved a total of $23.00 paying the Drug store game this past weekend. Yep, that's my Sat night.

    The best and most fun crazy deal was t Safeway though with all my fave meats BOGO going back tomorrow for more stocking up there.

    My plan is ready for some free shampoo, and a few other things this week. Game On, now that I know how to play. =( and I am not afraid to be a coupon/special shopping nut...even if it does annoy the grumpy old guy behind the counter

    ReplyDelete