soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mama got a new Shark Steam mop

Happy Black Friday to me!  We went out more for fun than real deal shopping. (We didn't hit the stores till the crazies went home)  and we ran across this baby for $49 at Target.  Now 3/4 of my downstairs is hardwood, plus tile in all the bathrooms, and I have tied several different tools to make the job of cleaning them easier, to no avail.  Enter in the Shark Steam mop, I took it out of the box as soon as dinner was done tonight, and quickly cleaned all the wood floors.  ( I hosted Thanksgiving yesterday with 6 little boys running around with food, it needed to be cleaned.) Let me tell you I am in love!  This baby is amazing!  It is easy to use, quick, and it really gets the job done.  It even got paint I spilled on the floor over a month ago, not to mention all the sticky what have yous from under the chair where my 3 year old eats.

  I am one happy mama. I love the fact that all it takes to clean the floor is steam, no chemicals or special things to buy, just fill it with water and you are set.  Also it comes with 4 reusable pads.  That is plenty to clean all the floors in my house and still have one or two to use if the others are in the wash.  It also came with with an attachment glider that makes it so you can steam your carpet.  Now I wouldn't say that it takes place of steam cleaning your carpets with your bissel or anything, but it is nice for a quick refreshing of the carpet.

I think I am becoming a huge fan of Shark products- don't even get me started on how much I love my Shark Navigator vacuum  that I bought this summer...  that's a whole other post...

What is your favorite cleaning tool?

Kimberly

** Disclaimer, I was not compensated for my purchase or my review of this product (though that would be cool)- I just really really love it and wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment