soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Friday, November 12, 2010

Coffee Filter Wreath

Ever get so inspired by something you see online, you know you just HAVE to try it?  I do, all the time!  Normally, I convince myself that I can't find the materials, or mine won't turn out as well...  etc.  But this time, with a list of materials as easy as coffee filters, a dollar store wreath form and hot glue.. Thank you Nesting Place for sharing and inspiring!  I HAD to do it. I headed out to the dollar store yesterday with all 3 kids in tow.  When hubby came home from work I went and hid in my craft studio.  Check it out!

 I ran out of coffee filters (I used 320!) so I added the little orange tulle bow to cover the gap until I get more (it is just pinned in place)

 Showing you the scale here- this thing is huge, I hung it above my 3 person bench in my entry way for now.

LOVE it!  I am Thrilled with how it turned out. An I only burned myself 6 times with the hot glue gun.

I'll be linking this up at the Nesting Place as well

What have you been inspired by in blogland lately?


Kimberly

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find your wreath base? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SArah- I got it at the Dollar Tree- it was a twisted wood one (I wrapped it in ribbon)

    ReplyDelete