soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Going to the mall? Warm up your Printer first!

We headed out for a day of shopping today- but before we left the house, I spent about 20-30 minuets searching online for coupons to use in some of the retail stores I knew we would go to.  I found a bunch, just using Google, like ones for Childrens Place, Old Navy, Aeropostale, Bath and Body Works, Kohls, Toys r Us, just to name a few. 

We started out with a trip to the Mega Brand warehouse sale in Fife.  We have been going to this salefor about 5 years, it is incredible, they have Mega Bloks and Rose Art products, and a few other brands, for well below retail prices.  If you missed it, don't fret, they will be having another sale Dec 8th- 11th, and new this year they are collecting toys for Toys for Tots, and matching each donation.  They will also have Santa there for pictures (free with donation) on Dec 11th.  Anyways, we scored a bunch of deals, and plan to go back in December to shop for our oldest son (who is too old to trick, so we can't shop in front of him like we do his brothers).

Then it was on to the mall  (well the Super Mall in Auburn, so more like 1/2 mall 1/2 outlets)  Where I was able to pick up gifts for some of the harder to shop for teens and tweens on my list, shopping clearance and using my printed out coupons I scored big.  For instant, I got my son a shirt at Aeropostale, normally $29.99, on sale for $3.99, then I had a 30% off coupon.  Craziness I tell you, and since he is in Junior High Next year, name brands are becoming important. 

All this is to say, coupons are not just for groceries  people.  There are a ton of deals out there- so before you headout to the stores, print out some coupons to match with in store sales.  Tis the season for giving and saving.

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment