soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Loving Lola- the Sock Monkey

We had a wonderful evening last night at my in-law's house.  Great food, good company and lots of little boys! (between my family and my hubby's brother's, we have 6 boys, 5 of which are under 5 years old!).  Knowing that I am much more relaxed when my hands are busy, I brought along some socks to whip into a monkey.  I named her Lola..  after my father in-law.  No, his name is not Lola, but the poor sweet man has no one named after him since his name is Durwood.  So i took his middle name. Lowell, and girlied it up to Lola.  Love you Dad!

And since I am behind on my thankful posts...

yesterday I was thankful for family get togethers and yummy food.

Today I am thankful for lazy Sundays and hot coffee!


Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment