soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shopping while the shelves are still stocked.

I went to Albertsons tonight for 3 reasons.  The first being I needed butter, the second, after running into my cousin Jess today, I was inspired by her recent brownie mix deal (that I apparently inspired in her after posting about the Safeway book) Don't you love how we all help each other!  LOVE. And the last reason was I knew that by the time I get up and ready for the store tomorrow (read- I am not an early riser) the shelves will be picked over, as the deals are THAT great.  So I only paid for what I needed in this case.  That being the butter ($2.29) part of the buy 10 save $5.  The cheese, $4.99 with in ad coupon and the frozen entrees my hubby eats for lunch at work (*they were 50 cents each!)  Aside from the in ad coupon of the cheese, all the other coupons I used were from the Safeway Thanksgiving book. 
$1/1 Sierra Mist
$1/2 Brownie Mix
$1/1 Swiss Miss
$1/2 cookie mix
 my out of pocket was $13.56 and I saved $53.24!

My 3 year old was so excited about all the brownie mix :)

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment