soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Thursday, September 23, 2010

83% saved at Safeway today

So I think I am getting a little better st this couponing thing.  I only started seriously using coupons at the beginning of this month, so I am still a newbie- and hope to do better each time.  Today I followed this deal from the Coupon Posse .  Now, I didn't have every coupon she had, and I did buy 3 more cans of soup than she did- so I ended up paying $9.92 out of pocket and saving $50.17.  AND I got $3 back in catalinas- so it was like paying $6.92  for $60.09 in food. My favorite part, is that both the cashier and the lady behind me were amazed and congratulated me :)  And since it is a cold rainy day here, I think we will enjoy the Tomato Bisque and some biscuits for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Kimberly!! Thanks for your comment and following us on The Coupon Posse! :-)

    ReplyDelete