soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Monday, September 20, 2010

Saved 70% at Safeway

I decided to do a very late night run to Safeway, so I could go all alone (no kids) and really look at prices and see what kind of deals I could put together on my own.  I did take a list from some of the blogs I follow, so I had a starting point.  As it turned out though, so of the best deals I had printed out, were not the same at my store, so I was happy to have the time to make some of my own.  This isn't my 'best' shopping trip, but I still think it is a good one.  Here is what I got :
All this would have cost  $87.78, but I got out of the store with paying $27.96 out of pocket.  A 70% savings.  The best deal I did was the Mac and Cheese/ CapriSun- and I didn't have to bring any coupons with me for it
Buy 5 participating products get $5 off, so I bought 5 5packs of Mac and Cheese
Eash pack of mac and cheese had a peelie coupon for a free box of CapriSun, no this ended up to be a money maker because the regular price for the CapriSun was $2.49 so that what the couons took off my bill, but when you buy 4 CapriSun you get $5 off so, I ended up MAKING $1 on each box- LOVE it!

Also, the Sweet Moments had an unexpected blinkie so with my coupons both in hand and on my Safeway card, I ended up get 1 free and MAKING $1 on the other!

oh, and the eggs were marked 50% off, another unexpected deal.  All and all, not a bad trip to the store - plus I got some 'alone' time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment