soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Monday, September 13, 2010

Alberstons 9/13 part 2

So the hubs and I decided to try out a different Albies tonight.  It was a completely different layout than the one I normally go to, so it took a little longer, but I would say it was worth the trip.  This was hubby's 1st time shopping with me since I started super couponing a few weeks ago. I think he was impressed.  In 2 transactions, we were able to buy $31.52 worth of groceries and come out 1 cent ahead!  We paid $4.99 out of pocket and came away with $5 in catalinas to use in our next shopping trip.  Here is a look at what we got-
(my middle son really wanted to be in the picture)
I can't wait for the end of the month to see how much we saved overall- and maybe- just maybe, be able to live within our means this month (which would be a 1st since hubs lost his better job over a year ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment