soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Fab or Fail Friday- Wardrobe edition

I have clothes on the brain.  Ok, I always have clothes on the brain.  I am a clothing designer by profession, but truly am not the best at dressing myself.  In my defense, I have been designing children's wear for the last 10 years, so I know how to dress my kids, just not myself.  My other issue?  I am not as tiny as I once was.  And while I am trying to correct that, I have come to terms with the fact that I take 2 medications that are known to pack on the pounds, so while I battle that, i want to Rock what I Got.  No more waiting until I loose to look fab.  Plus I have too many clothes that just aren't right.  My goal is to rid my closet of anything that doesn't help me Rock it- Here's is where you come in, I will post pics of me (taken by my 5 year old) and you let me have it.  Vote fab or fail, and feel free to add your bits of wardrobe wisdom to the comments. 

Here goes nothing-
Gray Sweater Tunic Top- Target
Charcoal Leggings- Target
Black Heels with Stitching - Target
Belt - Lane Bryant

 
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment