soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Friday, March 11, 2011

Fab or Fail Friday- Wardrobe edition x2

Last week's Fab or Fail was a great success, I got great feedback and 69% said it was fab.  So the Grey Sweater Tunic is a keeper, but maybe with some tweaks.  So in effort to speed up my wardrobe spiff up, I am bringing you 2 outfits to rate today.  Please be kind to the photographers, the wrap outfit was taken by my 10 yr old and the green dress by my 5 year old.  So bring it ladies and gents- and help me purge my less than flattering frocks!

Wrap up Sweater- Target
Jeans - Lane Bryant
Boots- Sears
T-shirt - Target
Brooch- sister in law's wedding gift




Green Dress- Target
Black leggings - Target
Black l/s Shirt - Target
Black flats- Nordstrom



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.



Thanks!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi all, the results are in! (ok, they were in yesterday but I was in mommy mode all day with sick kiddos)

    The Wrap outfit is a keeper- by 62%- though I will be removing some of the length on the 'wrap flaps' (most of you liked the jeans the best, so when I reach buying mode I will likely get another pair as they are my only jeans)

    And the green Dress got an amazing 75% Fab in the voting- yet the Hubs is not so sure... maybe I will change it to a skirt????

    ReplyDelete