soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dreaming of a makeover

Who hasn't dreamed of being on a makeover show?  I dream of it all the time! (can you hear me Oprah?)


As you all know by now, I am trying to makeover my wardrobe. Two kids ago I was pretty stylish (I have 3 kids, but I managed to keep it together thru the 1st one). But I have truly lost my fashionista mojo. I used to work in corporate/ retail/ design heaven.. I would see a cute item and buy it. I am far away from that world now- out here in Suburbia, striving to pinch pennies, be super mom, and run a little business. My pocket book is happier, I am healthier (thank you little pills), and a bit more plump. So I feel I have a bigger hill to climb to find my sassy/ fashionable self. But I can do it. (see, this is more of a pep talk to myself than a pot to ya'll) I will study magazines, surf fashion blogs, get opinions from you, the public... and maybe even pay someone else to cut and color my hair (I always do both myself). And if I fail... you you all get sick of me looking frumpy or complaining about it- you can chip in and send me to this gal over at Make you Over. I found her blog today, and I really wish she were my sister/ best friend, so she could work her fashion make over magic and I could move on to another topic.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment! I agree, that would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete