soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Virgin RiteAid run 10/07

So today all 3 boys had dentist appointments, that just so happened to be right next to a RiteAid.  After their appointments we popped in to see if we could score a few deals.  I have never shopped in a RiteAid before, so this was a 1st for me.  I joined the Wellness program about 2 weeks ago online, and have been watching the Video Values to earn valuable coupons.  So hear is what I did:

Crest Outlast +Scope toothpaste  2.69
Get 2.69 back in +Up Rewards
.50 coupon from 9/26 P&G insert
Final Price = FREE + .50 overage w/ Crest

Suave Kids Shampoo @ 2/$4
-$2/2 Value Video Printable (Oct)
= Total OOP: $1.00 each
Get back $1.00 UP Reward wyb 2 making these $0.50 each!

TRESemme’ Travel Size @ $0.99 each
-$5/3 Value Video Printable (Oct)
= Total OOP: $2.03 overage!

Buy Five Kellogg’s Cereal $10.00
use (2) $1.50/2 Kellogg’s Kids Cereal printable
and use $1/2 Select Kellogg’s Cereals or FiberPlus Chewy Bars RA printable
Pay $6.00
Get Back $2.00 UPR (mine didn't print)
$.80 each after coupon

Coffee filters 2.06

Used $5 off 25 coupon

the total rang up at $25.76 at the store, but adding up my reciept at home I am getting $22.92?  I am so confused..  in any case my total OOP was $8.92 and I got back $2.69 in up rewards for buying the toothpaste.

I would love to hear about your RiteAid scores this week, and any feedback from more seasoned RiteAid shoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment