soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Sunday, October 10, 2010

ConAgra Promo at Albertsons

Well after trying 3 Albertsons in the past week, I finally found one I could do the ConAgra promo at as one of my favorite blogs has been describing.  I went to the Albertsons in Woodinville WA.  I had semi success- as I was able to use my $10 catalina from a previous trip, buy $25 worth of ConAgra products (pre- sale prices) and score another $10.  I then took my groceries to the car and headed back in to roll the deal again.  This time I bought another $25 worth of ConAgra products (pre-sale price) and paid with my $10.00 catalina- with an out of pocket of $1.01- but the catalina did not print again.  I went over to customer service and explained what happened, and the gal said it has been an issue alot so she just wrote me up a rain check for $10 off my next order.  I decided not to push my luck, and called it a day.  I will use my rain check later on a different deal.  All in all I spent $47.52 out of pocket and still have $11.50 in catalinas and I went home with $128.50 worth of groceries.  ( I have to get some items not included in the deal, as I am new to couponing and thus don't have my needs all stockpiled yet).  Not included in the picture, that I also purchased = 12 rolls of Angel Soft  Toilet paper and a loaf of garlic bread.
Have you had any luck with the ConAgra deal?  I know alot of the stores are on the older system and you have to purchase $25 worth of product post-sale price for the Cat to print.  I am thinking of trying the Bonney Lake store tomorrow.  I would love to hear your experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! I totally did not realize the Catalina would print based on shelf price so I now have tons of cake mix and snack packs. However I was planning on donating the snack packs anyway so win/win. It's fun just practicing. Yesterday I ended up with a surprisingly awesome deal at Rite Aid because they did not have the Cascade detergent 45oz size that was on sale, so they gave me the 75oz size for the sale price! Score!

    ReplyDelete