soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Meet Jack, the Halloween Sock Monkey

I promise I do more than shop (and save).  And to prove it to you, I shall introduce you to Jack -

I ran across these cool orange socks at Target and knew I had to make them into a Halloween Monkey.
I wasn't really intending to sell him, I just thought he would be a great addition to our Halloween decor and monkey collection.  However, as it turns out, Hubby mentioned Jack during a  meeting at work (he works with all ladies) and a gal asked to buy him sight unseen, and then his boss asked for one too.  So I guess I will be making more, and going back to Target for more socks (I only thought to pick up 2 pair, so I will need more to make one for us to keep). 
 
I don't mind making more - in fact, I really love making monkeys.  Truth be told, I have like 15 more monkeys I haven't listed for sale, because I like making them more than I like taking pictures of them (you know, good, quality pictures, something I have not mastered in the least). 

Speaking of Haloween, are your decorations for Halloween spooky or cute?

And remember-
I am a monkey maker, not a picture taker.

I hope you enjoyed meeting Jack.


 Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment