soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Monday, October 4, 2010

September Savings Summary

I just finished adding up my grocery receipts for September, and I have to say I am quite pleased.  September was my 1st month really using coupons more than the casual clip here and there.  All in all I spent $237.20 in groceries and saved $437.33!  Which means, without coupons and a little effort, I would have spent $674.53!

I never would have thought I could have fed my family of 5 for under $250 a month, we even hosted 2 birthday parties during that time! Even more crazy, is that I didn't step foot in a Costco the whole month.  Can't remember the lst time I have gone so long with out a $200-$400 Costco run. 

I think for October I am going to shoot for a budget of $190 for groceries.  even though we have another 2 birthday parties to host this month, I think I can do it.

What is your grocery budget for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment