soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Monday, December 6, 2010

Safeway Run 12/6/10

I have been slacking of in the grocery shopping department for a couple of weeks (I had to take a break after November's many trips to the store). So, needless to say, with 4 males in my house, there were gaping holes in my pantry stock.  I searched all my favorite blogs for coupon match ups, but didn't find the normal wealth of knowledge.  Seems everyone is either taking a break, or focusing more on gift deals than food ones.  This mama had to d all her own leg work, and I think I did a pretty good job.  Look below and guess how much this all cost me.  There are 87 items in the pic (I forgot to take a picture of the party sized lasagna).  bringing my total items purchased to 88.  

Drum roll please......
Total out of pocket = $118.79
Amount saved = $109.23
Recieved a total of $13 in catalinas (good on my next shopping trip)
AND 1 free movie ticket ($12 value)
all said, we brought home  $228.02 worth of food for $105.79 and after I go back for more cereal (which triggered the free movie ticket) Hubby and I will be going on a free date to the movies!! (the last one we saw in the theater was Avatar)

So what I would like to know, is do you like hearing about these deals?  And would you like me to do deal/ coupon match ups in the future so you can save big too?  Let me know in the comments, and mention your favorite grocery store too.

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment