soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Friday, December 31, 2010

Refections

I have been slacking off in posting lately, and have instead have been doing a lot of reading.  Mostly reading other blogs, my favorite topics being couponing and decor (thrifty decor to be more specific).  The family and I have been hanging out at home, playing with new toys, sleeping in and enjoying each other.  In this down time of sorts I have been reflecting, both on the past year and the one that lays before us.  I love a new year or even a new month, it's a fresh start, sure any day can be a fresh start, but I think you know what I mean.

2011 is truly a year of  new things for our family.  The hubs has been laid off, and is looking for new employment, I am looking to change up my business (more on that later), this year our middle son will be starting school and our oldest will start middle school.  With all these big changes, I find myself wanting to hold on to every moment, the boys are growing up so fast our 'baby' is 3!) and time seems to fly by. 

The buzz word for so many New Year resolutions this year seems to be 'Simplify'.  Hubs and I both want to do a lot of that in our lives this year, not just to clear the clutter, but to focus in on really living the lives we want, doing what we are passionate about.  For me, and this blog, it will be a journey, I will not have it all figured out on January 1st.  I enjoy so many different things, and want to share it all, but I know I need more focus.  So hang in there with me, it might be a bit rough at 1st but, I have great things to come. 

Stay tuned, as later I will write about what I am planning to share with you in the new year, be it how to save money, make a new craft, or the humor of parenthood.

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment