soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thank you Eldridge Gravy I am finally inspired

When decorating my home, I like to fill the room with things the people in it will love.  For instance, my middle son LOVES cars- the Blue WRX STI is his favorite- so I found a car bed on Craigslistand had hubby spray it out in Rally Sport Blue...  my oldest son loves animals, esp African ones  so I did his room in an understated safari theme.  Bet I have never decorated my baby's room (ok, so he is almost 3)  because I was never able to figure out the best design for him.  He loves music, listening, dancing, playing, singing- he can't get enough.  Sounds easy enough, but I was stuck thinking music = black and white, maybe with some red...  but that
didn't seem like my Finn.  His colors tend to be more vintage inspired- think orange, green, brown.  Today I finally hit on the perfect design- and it is all thanks to Eldridge Gravy and the Court Supreme.  I have been loving on there music lately (the Front man is a friend of mine from high school).  Anyways, in listening to their music I was inspired, it is so colorful!  Then I started looking at their website for a more visual inspiration and I found it in clicking on a link to Bumbershoot.  Their vintage inspired posters are Perfect!  I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment