soap aff

Soap.com Brand Banner

Monday, January 31, 2011

Safeway deals this week

I have not had a chance to go thru all my coupons from yesterday's Sunday paper yet, but since I needed to go to the post office and Safeway is on my way, I decided to head in to score some of these great deals.
 Nature Valley Granola Bars $1.77, limit 6
w/ in ad store coupon
use $0.75/2 coupon from 1/2 GM insert OR
use $1/2 printable coupon-pillsbury.com
Final Price: $1.27

Betty Crocker Fuit Snacks $0.99, limit 6
w/ in ad store coupon
use $0.50/2 coupon from 1/2 GM insert or printable
Final Price: $0.74 each

Skippy Peanut Butter $1.49, limit 4
w/ in ad store coupon
use $1/1 coupon from Safeway's Joy of Savings Coupon Book
Final Price: $0.49
(stock up price)

Activa or Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt  $1.88
use $1/1 coupon from 1/9 or 1/30 SS insert
Final Price: $0.88 each

Refresh 2 liter Soda $.79 each when you buy 4
use $1/4 coupon from Safeway's Joy of Savings Coupon Book
Final Price:   $.54 each

Lucerne String Cheese (12 pack)  $2.99 with in ad coupon limit 4


I also picked up some other things, like eggs and potatoes...  I ended up spending $38.89 and saving $40.58 (51%) I love LOVE love it when I save more than I spend.

In other News, tomorrow marks the 1st day of our spending freeze and people have been asking if I stocked up in order to prepare- the short answer is no, but I will cover that and give you a peak into my pantry in a bit.

stay tuned...

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment